MyPrintEasy is a leading, commercial printing company with a 30+ year track record in offset, digital, and large format printing for agency, enterprise, and trade printers. If you’re looking for a challenge with a fast-paced, proactive company that fosters excellence, we’d like to talk to you. We are currently looking for full time professional candidates who are experienced in sales to join our team.
Experience Required : 3+ years
Job type : Full time
No. of Opening : 5
We are looking for a confident and professional Inside Sales Representative who is customer-driven, and competitive. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be responsible for generating and following up on new and potential leads, servicing existing customers to generate additional sales, and identifying new opportunities. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will also develop strategies to increase and expand sales by monitoring industry trends and identifying emerging markets. If you are an experienced sales representative who is ready for a new opportunity in the world of printing, we’d love to talk to you.
- Reach out to prospective leads to expand customer base and generate sales using all available resources to drive sales.
- Increase company’s marketing awareness and presence by collaborating with the management team to develop and improve marketing materials.
- Seek out and stay up-to-date on industry trends to identify new opportunities for sales growth and company expansion.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge to answer customer questions and inquiries.
- Generate and report on sales data weekly/monthly and submit to management.
- Maintain and update customer information in the company’s contact database.
- Build relationships with potential customers to establish trust and rapport.
- Manage customer referrals and develop leads with the goal of converting them to customers.
- Excellent listening, communications, negotiating, and problem-solving skills.
- Print industry sales and print production knowledge preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Able to read and understand spreadsheets.
- Collaborate as a team player but also work independently.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Be self-motivated, proactive with a positive and assertive attitude.
- Proficient in computer tools – email, PDFs, Excel, Word.
- Experience or basic understanding of art and design concepts within printing.
- Minimum of 2+ years in inside sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software.
- Comfortable working independently with little or no direction.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another related field
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.