Perfect Bound (Books)
We want your printed materials to look just as professional as your brand. Whether you need reports, magazines, catalogs, or anything in between, our perfect bound books are high-quality and durable, and are crafted to meet your needs every time.
- Popular choice for paperback books, corporate reports, brochures, catalogs, magazines, and more
- More affordable to produce than hardcover
- Binding allows for printing on the flat spine
- Strong, durable, and can withstand extremes temperatures without breaking
- Uses glue to bind for a durable and professional final product
- Works perfectly with a variety of paper and finishing options
- File Format Required: PDF
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Color (CMYK or RGB?) CMYK preferred??? RGB colors may come out differently than expected
What is perfect binding?
Perfect binding is a book binding process that uses an adhesive glue to stick together the interior and cover of a book.
What type of glue is used?
Perfect bound books use an EVA adhesive to bind together the inside pages and covers of books. This type of glue also has a fast cure time and is able to be applied on a variety of paper options.
Why is it called perfect binding?
The pages of the book and cover are cut to the same size and trimmed again after binding for a clean and "perfect" look.
What is the best page count for perfect bound books?
Unlike saddle-stitch binding, it is better to have more pages in the book when using perfect binding.
Can I print on the spine?
Yes. Perfect binding gives the book a flat spine that allows for room to print, including the title of the book, the author's name, and more.
What are the most common uses for perfect bound books?
Perfect binding can be used for a wide selection of printed materials, including magazines, manuals, catalogs and more.