Printing brochures should be something every company does to promote their business. Our brochures are great tools for communicating more detailed information that say, a postcard couldn’t. Brochures allow you to explain products details, package information, and provide more room to display more photos.
- 80# Gloss Text - A paper option most popularly used with brochures, magazines, and booklets. This paper stock is light and flexible for folding.
- 100# Gloss Text - This type of stock is very commonly used for magazine publications, catalogs, and brochures. Offering a durable weight and thickness, while maintaining qualities for easy folding.
- 100# Gloss Cover - A cover weight stock that provides sturdy durability. Used for magazine covers, catalogs, postcards, and more. Should be scored before folded.
- 70# Uncoated Text - A text weight paper that is typically used for business stationery such as letterheads, envelopes, and other business correspondence. Thicker than standard copy paper, this paper offers a nice weight that implies quality.
- No Coating - No finish coating is applied after printing.
- 4/4 - Full color on both sides.
- 4/1 - Full color on 1 side, black ink on the other side.
- 4/0 - Full color on 1 side only (blank on the other side).
50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 500, 750, 1000
- Bi Fold
- Z Fold
- Tri Fold
Files must be submitted and approved before the 12pm noon production cut-off time.
- Same Day
- Next Day
- 1-2 Days