Digital Catalogs & Booklets
A well designed and high quality printed catalog can really make an impression on your customers. Send product catalogs to your customers to tell them about your company, products, and services that you offer.
- 80# Gloss Text - A paper option most popularly used with brochures, magazines, and booklets. This paper stock is light and flexible for folding.
- 100# Gloss Text - This type of stock is very commonly used for magazine publications, catalogs, and brochures. Offering a durable weight and thickness, while maintaining qualities for easy folding.
- 100# Gloss Cover - A cover weight stock that provides sturdy durability. Used for magazine covers, catalogs, postcards, and more. Should be scored before folded.
- 70# Uncoated Text - A text weight paper that is typically used for business stationery such as letterheads, envelopes, and other business correspondence. Thicker than standard copy paper, this paper offers a nice weight that implies quality.
- No Coating - No finish coating is applied after printing.
- 4/4 - Full color on both sides.
- 4/1 - Full color on 1 side, black ink on the other side.
- 4/0 - Full color on 1 side only (blank on the other side).
50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 500, 750, 1000
- 8PG Self Cover
- 8PG+(Cover )
- 12PG Self Cover
- 16PG Self Cover
- 20PG Self Cover
- 24PG Self Cover
Files must be submitted and approved before the 12pm noon production cut-off time.
- Next business day
- 1-2 business days
- 2-4 business days