Our flyers come in various sizes and are usually larger than our club flyers. The size of these flyers will help you fit in more useful information and display larger eye-catching graphics than postcards or club flyers.
- 80# Gloss Text - A paper option most popularly used with brochures, magazines, and booklets. This paper stock is light and flexible for folding.
- 100# Gloss Text - This type of stock is very commonly used for magazine publications, catalogs, and brochures. Offering a durable weight and thickness, while maintaining qualities for easy folding.
- 100# Gloss Cover - A cover weight stock that provides sturdy durability. Used for magazine covers, catalogs, postcards, and more. Should be scored before folded.
- 70# Uncoated Text - A text weight paper that is typically used for business stationery such as letterheads, envelopes, and other business correspondence. Thicker than standard copy paper, this paper offers a nice weight that implies quality.
- No Coating - No finish coating is applied after printing.
- 4/4 - Full color on both sides.
- 4/1 - Full color on 1 side, black ink on the other side.
- 4/0 - Full color on 1 side only (blank on the other side).
50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 500, 750, 1000
We can shrink wrap in bundles so that you can easily distribute your print job evenly to different sales reps, promo teams, or different locations.
Files must be submitted and approved before the 12pm noon production cut-off time.
- Same Day
- Next Day
- 1-2 Days
- 2-4 Days