Digital Greeting Cards
Special occasions deserve special announcements. Our greeting cards allow you to send holiday greetings, send your thanks, or invitations to events. Companies can use them to advertise or offer special promotions during different times of the year.
- 14pt C2S - By far the most popular paper stock in the industry in terms of thickness, dependability, and value.
- 16pt C2S - If you need something with a bit more weight, this stock will get the job done. This stock provides an added level of sturdiness and durability to your prints.
- 14pt Uncoated Cover - A classic smooth uncoated surface suited for writing and taking notes. Think of it as a thicker index card or note card.
- 100# Gloss Cover - A cover weight stock that provides sturdy durability. Used for magazine covers, catalogs, postcards, and more. Should be scored before folded.
- UV Gloss - A high gloss coating that is cured with Ultra Violet light to give the printed piece a nice shiny finish and added protection.
- No Coating - No finish coating is applied after printing.
- 4/4 - Full color on both sides.
- 4/1 - Full color on 1 side, black ink on the other side.
- 4/0 - Full color on 1 side only (blank on the other side).
- 10x7 Scored
- 8.5x11 Scored
50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 500, 750, 1000
- 70# A-7 Blank Envelopes
- 24# A-7 Blank Envelopes
Files must be submitted and approved before the 12pm noon production cut-off time.
- 1-2 Days
- 2-4 business days