Wire-O books are a sleek and professional way to put together a variety of work-related print materials, including presentations, pitches, reports and more. With plenty of paper, cover and coating options, your wire-o books will stand out and wow everyone in the conference room.
- A more deluxe yet durable binding option for a wide variety of materials, including presentations, manuals, and more
- Provide a more sleek and organized look
- Able to lay completely flat
- Works perfectly with a wide variety of paper options
- File Format Required: PDF
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Color (CMYK or RGB?) CMYK preferred??? RGB colors may come out differently than expected
How does Wire-O binding work? Much like coil binding, wire-o binding threads wire coils through the pages to hold the inside and cover together. However, each wire coil is separate from the rest.
What is the best feature of Wire-O binding and what are the advantages? Wire-O bound books are able to be opened fully and lay flat while flipping from one page to the next. This binding option can also handle both small and large page counts, and also works well with a wide range of paper options.