Wire-O Books (Books)
A favorite of MyPrintEasy, Wire-O binding adds a touch of class to various book and booklet projects. It definitely gives a notable appearance and insight into your organization’s amazing style. Customers, stakeholders, employees, and others will be impressed with your publication!
Wire-O provides a streamlined and sleek method for binding all types of projects. You’ll find it’s the perfect solution for creating your next report, manual, presentation, or pitch. And there are different options of paper and coating designed to take your book up a notch.
- This is a more deluxe yet durable option for your binding needs.
- Gives your project an organized and sleek, professional look.
- Wire-O allows your book to lay completely flat.
- Works well with various paper selections and coatings.
- The file format required is PDF.
- Submit in 300 dpi resolution.
- CMYK color is recommended.
What’s involved in the Wire-O binding process?
Similar to the way books are spiral bound, Wire-O uses wire coils that are threaded through all sheets to secure all inside pages and the cover. The difference, however, is that each wire coil is separate.
What are the advantages to binding a book with Wire-O?
Our customers love the fact that these books lay completely flat even when opened and flipping through the pages. Wire-O works well with large and small page counts. It also does an excellent job securing a wide variety of paper stock.